• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Early Bay Californian Import - REDUCED £13,500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walshy1975

Reaction score
For sale is our beautiful restored 1969 VW Camper which was imported from California for me and is registered in the UK. It is TAX FREE and has 12 months MOT on now. The camper was solid when I bought it as its from the USA with the most original fantastic patina paintwork and bumpers which I have left and waxed as I like the look (not extreme rat look). The tatty interior was taken out and the interior was taken back to the metal bodywork and then insulated and given a bespoke reclaimed oak floor and cabinetry including 3/4 rock and roll bed. The original sunroof was taken out and a Westfalia top with new tent lining was fitted, I do still have the sunroof if you wanted to revert it back to stock.

The bus has been lowered and has new tyres and an EMPI short shift has been fitted to the recon gearbox. The engine is a bespoke made BRAND NEW 1641cc twin carb engine with electronic ignition, show standard! A new CD/IPOD system was installed along with new speakers. All door seals have been replaced with brand new german made ones. The rear cab was carpeted after it was insulated and looks great. The front is also insulated, new mats and a 3 bench seat fitted, along with a rear facing buddy seat, all seats have brand new seat belts. We also have curtains and foam bed parts ready to fit for the new owner if required.

This is a fantastic motoring icon that is ready to go for another 40 years and will be sadly missed.

I can send more pics if required.

Viewing is advised as its more than 40 years old and needs to be appreciated. I can email pics if required.

Tel Paul 07734 904086.

REDUCED
£15,000

Pics on here below -

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/paulwalsh1975/media/IMG_0412_zps7yvttqdo.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still for sale, this bus is rock solid and ready to go! £13,500 Ono maybe take a beetle or T5 in px

IMG_0434_zpssvyyblr6.jpg

Latest posts