• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 ZIEGLER TSF-T Panel van £5500 ono

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lembo

Reaction score
Right then i know im going to regret this,

Deep breath.....I've decided to put my van up for sale to give me and my fiancee a little more cash towards our wedding next year, I wish be both had rich parents but unfortunately we dont :cry: Anyway shes a 1969 LHD ZIEGLER firebus and was brought into the country in 2000, Ive owned her 3 years and have been all over the UK Ireland and to France/Belgium in this van and its never let me down (snapped a fan belt in Ninove 2011) its been the most reliable vehicle i've ever owned. She's had a really basic interior put in it, basically a DIY RR bed in with some storage and a vinyl floor and some speakers in the back too i didn't want to over do it as i needed to get all my surf gear inside so its pretty minimal. Engines a 1500 singleport and is completely stock bar quietpack and pulls the van along nicely i've never felt the need for it to be quicker. The bus has also been lowered with CSP adjusters & bugpack shocks on the front and a couple of splines in the rear, i had this done by the guys at Retro performance in the midlands and they did a great job :) The bus is in its Original paint bar a couple of places that have been touched up. I'd describe the van as Patina'd its never been polished since ive owned it and does have some battle scars on her but it adds to its character 8) The bus has been sornd and tucked up in my garage for a few months now and will need welding done on the front steps and both rear corners for the MOT. I think that's all it's a honest Original bus that starts,drives,stops everything works as it should it just needs a few days work doing to it. If you'd like to know anything else or require more pics please email me [email protected] or 07940730493 Bus is located in Runcorn Cheshire.

Picture548.jpg

securedownload4.jpg

IMAG0748.jpg

IMAG0750.jpg

IMAG0752.jpg

IMAG0753.jpg

IMAG0754.jpg

IMAG0757.jpg

IMAG0755.jpg

IMAG0758.jpg

IMAG0764.jpg

IMAG0766.jpg

IMAG0732.jpg

IMAG0740.jpg

IMAG0733.jpg

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0735.jpg

IMAG0736.jpg

IMAG0737.jpg

IMAG0746.jpg

IMAG0745.jpg

IMAG0744.jpg

IMAG0743.jpg

IMAG0761.jpg

IMAG0760.jpg

IMAG0742.jpg

IMAG0741.jpg

IMAG0763.jpg

IMAG0772.jpg

Sorry Mark Ive edited my previous ad and removed your post :oops: I'm hoping nobody wants it and I can keep the old girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts