• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Devon interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vugbus

Reaction score
I'm selling a complete Devon interior from my stripped early bay. The interior is in great condition for age and has been dry-stored out of the leaky van. I have the complete set of cushions which had been recovered recently, there is also some matching material left over for making the curtains, bought the material just didn't get them made (the material is a light blue, dark blue, green and white stripe) . The interior comes with sliding bed, table, two box seats, bench seat, 2x long draws above engine bay gas bottle cupboard, cooker cupboard, two upright cupboards (one of which is wardrobe the other was previously the cooler) and rear up high looker/cupboard. There is also a pop top and bunks if required still on the van. Also in the garage is the original sliding door cooler (rare and rocking horse dodo)

I haven't got photo's together at the moment but if your interested I'll get you some snaps over just PM me your mail address. Viewing and collections would be from Spalding Lincolnshire. I would be looking for offers near to 600quid for this lot, it's got to be worth that as reproduction interiors will probably cost you over a grand....

Any questions please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts