• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 tintop westy cal import

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt.h

Reaction score
Tintop Westy bought whilst on a trip to California in early part of march, it is mainly original paint and very solid (pictures can be viewed through link at bottom of listing).

The areas that needed welding ie the cab floor, battery tray and an area on load floor have been done to a very good standard so needs no welding. The interior is there but will want looking at as front seats worn out and new door cards etc will be needed. I have the interior for the rear but again will need refitting/replacing.

The front beam has been removed and adjusters welded in along with replacing all balljoints, steering pin and new shocks.

The brakes have had four new cylinders, rear brake shoes and flexible hoses. Also four new cv boots.
The engine has had a full service and electrics gone through for MOT. The van is lowered on adjusters at front and turned one spline on rear. Has new alloys and tyres fitted and drives well. It's a solid usable van but will need interior work.

I have all paperwork including pink slip and customs clearance in hand also twelve months MOT, so can now be registered and used. The van is located in Oxford area and I am looking for £ 8000. I can do for £7500 without wheels and on standard steel wheels.

If no interest is generated will be registering in the next week or so.

Thanks for looking. If you want to call to view my number is 07837563398.

Matt.

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/matthanwell/70%20Tin%20Top%20Westy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts