• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Adventure Wagon Sierra Yellow (updated)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordyB

Reaction score
For sale

My 1971 Un-finished project

Has had loads of work already done just needs finishing off for Mot

Work already done....

Tubbed
Notched
Slamwerks narrowed split Beam with adjusters
Reconditioned spindles
Porsche 944 front disc conversion
Rear drums re-drilled to Porsche 5x130
Rear Adjustable lowered Spring Plates
Porsche Cosmic Alloys 5x130
Engine runs

Work to be done
Electrics
Interior
Replaces Cables
Engine check over (runs but a little rich )
Remover Aftermarket sump (more lows)
Refit door handles
Paint inside

I have most the parts to finish the bus

Bus had been painted blue all over but have spent many hours scraping and polishing to remove all blue paint

All welding has been done

Paintwork has been blended in to keep as much of the original paint as we could the polished

Any questions please feel free to give me a call on 07894044940

Bus located in Birmingham

£9750ono

(would part-ex with cash my way )

updated pic

Hey dude, is this still for sale? I think I know the answer before I ask but you never know! Would you be interested in a straight swap for a low mileaged slammed vw t4. The van has been changed on the log book to a motor caravan. All conversion works have been carried out at t4life in Preston to a very high standard. x2 seat belts on the rock and roll bed. Alacantra trim on ceiling from back to front windscreen. 12v and 240v hook up running through a pms unit. Also have a 12v Waeco wine cooler built in to the cupboards and smev 9222 double hob and sink with 12v water pump. LED lights in the ceiling and LED"s in the plinth. All interior works has been done by a professional company. Only reason I am looking at changing is my little girl isn't so little anymore and with the high top I could create a bed up top for her. Plus slammed high tops look class. The t4 has only done 97900 miles. Photos if you are interested. Thanks very much, si

Latest posts