• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 baywindow for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1971 baywindow for sale,1600 engine, good solid van, runs well as i go to the east coast in it, 2 front doors & back door & boot lid are rust free californian imports. mot runs out in may and its taxed until april, this van is tax exempt. it has empi gear shift, cd player, alloy wheels, electric hook up, twin batteries, full length rock & roll bed & a bunk for a child to sleep across the cab, it has had a 2in lower on the front & 2 spline on the back. any questions ring or text 07817220694 ask for nick, sad to see my van go but i need the space, £4500 ono

Image042.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image035.jpg

Image043.jpg

Image047.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image051.jpg

Image053.jpg

Image054.jpg

Image055.jpg

Image056.jpg

Image057.jpg

Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

Image060.jpg

Image061.jpg

Image062.jpg

I'd say i was interested except i'm a little concerned with the short MOT and the wheels too (not my cuppa tea) :winking0060: Does the van have any history with it?

Cheers, Lee :D :D :D

thanks for the reply lee, as you can see from the photos this van is solid and doesnt need any welding so it will sail through its mot, as for the wheels they can easily be changed and ive still got the standard rims for it, with tyres.

You had any offers at all? Does the camper have any history, servicing or receipts? What sort of condition is the engine in, how many miles? Do you have any pictures of the underneath at all? Anymore pictures at all in fact?
Cheers, Lee :D :D :D

i have had a couple of offers on it plus ive had plenty of tyre kickers, not got any service history, the engine is in good condition,its done 98,000 as seen in photo, i can do underneath pictures over the weekend if you want more pictures specify what areas,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts