• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 California Deluxe Bay For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BusFactory

Reaction score
1971 VW Deluxe Microbus for sale. The bus is currently located in Los Angeles and will be heading to the UK. It runs and drives very well! It's completely rust free and comes with new and refurbished interior. As you can see from the pictures she's lowered and running on stock wheels looking rather nice in red! Tires are good. All electrics are good as are the brakes and handbrake. Wipers work. The CD/Radio sounds great. A couple of scrapes and chips on the paint as you can see but overall a sweet bus!! I can also put you onto references of others who have bought many buses directly from me here in Southern California.

Your buying choices:
Shipped Direct from Los Angeles in your name including approximate shipping and UK taxes: £6,000
Picked up from Norfolk in about six weeks time £6,500
Picked up from Norfolk Taxed, MOTed and with Classic Plates: £7,500

Watch a video of her and I have about 60 pictures that I can also email:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWsxeRXCRV8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email: [email protected] or call 001310-404-9483 (remember, I'm 8 hours behind here in L.A.)

I was offered this earlier on in the week but too many other buses on the water at the moment, shame as it looks like a nice bus,

Good luck with the sale, out of interest who is your contact in the UK?

bermuda blue said:
OH but that it was a RHD.............. :mrgreen:
LHD is not a big problem in a bus. You have a good view over your shoulder with all those windows. It's worth it to get a good quality bus with no rot.

Wow, even in these times, that is a serious bargain for someone! :D

some people would spend £6k on a second hand ford focus and loose it in depreciation - not a bad price at all,considering how original it looks!

OK kids....price just came down on the slammed '71 !!!

Shipped Direct from Los Angeles in your name including approximate shipping and UK taxes: £5,750
Picked up from Norfolk in about six weeks time £6,250
Picked up from Norfolk Taxed, MOTed and with Classic Plates: £7,250

If only I had a more understanding wife and bank manager :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts