• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Danbury Interior parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommy2bob

Reaction score
Hi

Up for grabs is parts of the original Danbury conversion from my '71 van:

1x buddy seat on a sliding base (sliding mechanism supplied) with original cooker and grill (untested) incorporated in the buddy seat, with back rest and two piece foam cushions covered in a dark blue floral pattern also supplued. Its not in the best of condition, but would come up good with a bit of love. The sliding mechanism is so you can change the position of the seat to forward or rear facing. The buddy seat also incorporates a self folding rubber foot rest that deploys when it is in front facing position

Sink unit and drawer, sits on the end of the near side rear bench seat. Suplied with sliding cover for the sink. Plug not included. Again it's picked up a some slight wear over the years.

I am keeping one of the buddy seats for the new layout in the van and i am selling the better one

Collection only please, from Ipswich,Suffolk

WP_003258.jpg

WP_003255.jpg

How much are you looking for the sink unit...

Also I see you have london as a location where a outs in london are you.

Cheers

Sorry for not getting back sooner, i live in Ipswich, Suffolk ; would you pay for postage, i would want 25 for the sink not including postage.

Tommy

Latest posts