• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Cross-over Danbury Tin Top RHD Full MOT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonch

Reaction score
Hi All,

With much regret i have decided to sell my camper.
1972 RHD yellow tin top.
Bought it about 6 months ago and have done a major amount of work to it.
Has undergone all neccessary welding, all front chasis area rebuilt, jack point and out riggers all good.
Various patched on bodywork have been repaired and fibre glass filled.
New drivers front step and floor panel, sliding door lower panel and rear arch fitted, also new lower front panel
Does need 2 new doors and bumpers really, i do have another door and an engine lid to go with it.
Now has Full MOT.
TAX EXEMPT
Has a recon engine and runs sweet.
Now just needs a skim of filler, prepping and paint.
Interior has been stripped as it was rotten.
In essence a very solid sought after RHD tintop with full MOT, drives great, just needs finishing.
Unfortunately always wanted a bus but have bitten of more than i can chew really, lack of time and money i have decided i wont be able to finish this project, gutted really but someone else may as well take it on.
Please PM an offer or call 07739159487 to discuss.
Please no silly offers, this has already cost me a lot of money and i know what these are like with a full ticket.
Thankyou
Damo

Please note these pix are prior to any work being carried out, i will update with more pix when i can.
Bus located in Bognor and any viewing welcome.

045.jpg

043.jpg

038-2.jpg

044-1.jpg

039.jpg

Latest posts