1972 Crossover Hightop ( finally started the prep)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nudsy82

Reaction score
After owning her for 18 months started the prep on my Hightop... Got the bug so cant wait to crack on :)

latestjan12031.jpg

latestjan12030.jpg

Looking good - what needs to be done then and what are your plans... :D

Well the Wheels are done, 2 cab doors, engine lid, side track covers and tailgate prepped and primed+rubbed dwn ready for paint, so just got paint them, the body is just a rub down and repair any dents, full prime rub down then paint....

inside i need to get the bench seat recovered and the 2 cab seats, some new flooring and curtains and a general clean up.

i just cant wait to crack on with it.

oh and money dependant, might get a lowered beam... :)

what bus have u got??

Greg

nudsy82 said:
Well the Wheels are done, 2 cab doors, engine lid, side track covers and tailgate prepped and primed+rubbed dwn ready for paint, so just got paint them, the body is just a rub down and repair any dents, full prime rub down then paint....

inside i need to get the bench seat recovered and the 2 cab seats, some new flooring and curtains and a general clean up.

i just cant wait to crack on with it.

oh and money dependant, might get a lowered beam... :)

what bus have u got??

Greg

Sounds like you know what you gotta do then :D
Mine is in my sig and also the info to the left ;)

What a lush colour! Great work, I have started to love a high top :D

cheers guys, all done by my own fair hands, the colour is Niagra blue. lots left to do :-(

Latest posts