2012 Show Map

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=209659152278332449279.00049b98c2a2dc8d57c9f&ll=53.800651,-4.086914&spn=11.302104,39.506836&t=h&z=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Lyndsey! :)

No worries Clem :) Except you spelt my name wrong lol, Happy New Year Lyndsey ;)

Please let me know if I have missed anything :)

Cruise to the Prom, Weston-super-Mare, Sunday April 22nd..

Please add this to the map as it has been omitted..

Other than that, this is superb!

type2tattoo said:
No worries Clem :) Except you spelt my name wrong lol, Happy New Year Lyndsey ;)

Please let me know if I have missed anything :)

Grill-n-Chill is over the weekend of the 21-23rd and at the Hop Farm(a little bit away from the mark). Anything you can do about that?

Thanks for the Add though :)

Hi Switch3sixty, are you the fella we met at Epsom a few years back? I got a funny pic of you and husband Matty?

Anyway can you give me the postcode and I will put it right :)

Exactly what I needed not being a local. This helps out a lot. Many thanks Lindsay. :lol:

type2tattoo said:
Hi Switch3sixty, are you the fella we met at Epsom a few years back? I got a funny pic of you and husband Matty?

Anyway can you give me the postcode and I will put it right :)

It was more than likely me..... Feel free to post it up somewhere!

Postcode is TN12 6PY

Are any of these people you?????? :?

Brighton_Breeze_031.jpg

Please do me a small favour and sign the petition here......... http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/17419" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts