Shows Map 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

type2tattoo

Reaction score
Hello :)

The map is updated for the new year

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=209659152278332449279.00049b98c2a2dc8d57c9f&ll=53.800651,-4.086914&spn=11.302104,39.506836&t=h&z=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as always if there any mistakes, or you would like something added please let me know.

Have a good year everyone x x x

P.S. I would really appreciate it if you could sign our petition 8)

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/35167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

12,427 .... continuing to make notes :)

Also the petition sigs on Jack Duckworths (Coronation Streets Bill Tarmey RIP) petition 16,033

Hello matey,,,,, Hows tricks ?? Are you gonna have that little un this year ?? Have to see if I can make this one if you do ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, SO !!!!! Don`t be a stranger :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

http://volksfestwales.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Has moved, its now further west.

Mark

ozziedog said:
Hello matey,,,,, Hows tricks ?? Are you gonna have that little un this year ?? Have to see if I can make this one if you do ;)

Hi Ozzie :) Yep things are ok here. hows you n yours?

I have been asked to do 'the field' again by a few people and would like to, its hard work though, will see how things are later in the spring and let you know :) x x x

fire3500 said:
No SkegVegas shown :)

I couldn't find it on this years calender so presumed it wasn't on. any website?

Also got some negative comments for advertising Camperjam :? Don't really understand what thats all about but don't want to upset anyone so its not on there sorry.

type2tattoo said:
fire3500 said:
No SkegVegas shown :)

I couldn't find it on this years calender so presumed it wasn't on. any website?

Also got some negative comments for advertising Camperjam :? Don't really understand what thats all about but don't want to upset anyone so its not on there sorry.

Here you go dude :)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

type2tattoo said:
ozziedog said:

I have been asked to do 'the field' again by a few

people and would like to, its hard work though, will see how things are later in the spring and let you know :) x x x

Hello Gaw Juss :mrgreen:
I`m trying very very hard to work less this year and enjoy myself with me friends. Unfortunately you may end up falling in to that category. It`s a bitch,, I knows,, but :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Need to fill this dance card :roll: :lol: ;)

ozziedog said:
type2tattoo said:
ozziedog said:

I have been asked to do 'the field' again by a few

people and would like to, its hard work though, will see how things are later in the spring and let you know :) x x x

Hello Gaw Juss :mrgreen:
I`m trying very very hard to work less this year and enjoy myself with me friends. Unfortunately you may end up falling in to that category. It`s a bitch,, I knows,, but :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Need to fill this dance card :roll: :lol: ;)

You can add me to your dance card ;)

I'm thinking of getting a local Ska band in to play in 'the field' this year ...its a sort of trial run for a bigger Ska thing I might do for charity. I have friends in the Ska scene that would be up for it. So I might have to charge a tenner towards that and the loo, would you still be up for it? Plan is the weekend of Beach buggin as its near the field so people can make a weekend of it :)
x x x

type2tattoo said:
I'm thinking of getting a local Ska band in to play in 'the field' this year ...its a sort of trial run for a bigger Ska thing I might do for charity. I have friends in the Ska scene that would be up for it. So I might have to charge a tenner towards that and the loo, would you still be up for it? Plan is the weekend of Beach buggin as its near the field so people can make a weekend of it :)
x x x

Now that is something I'd travel to 8) 8)

http://www.vwsweetcorn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :mrgreen: the new peppercorn

Latest posts