• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 ex firebus panel signwritten (catrent) NEW PRICE!!! 5500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mk1rich

Reaction score
Unfortunately i am selling my 68 panel as i am travelling and was hoping to keep it a bit longer until i get back but looking like the funds are not going to stretch as far as originally thought, its an ex belgian firebus with 21kms on the clock been in the uk 5 years super straight and rock rock solid 10 months mot and has a rock and roll fitted and thats about it other than that its a completely bare panel van, the catrent signwriting (the red stripe and writing are the original firebus red and the van was painted in white kinda cool) is from its days in belgium after it came out of fire service and was owned and used by a guy who repaired and rented bob cat mini diggers, has a split front beam and is lowered a bit, one of the nicest vans i have driven its in the uk and can be viewed at weekends in swansea when my mate who is looking after it is home.

More pics will be put up by dai of the ins and outs when dai gets a chance to post them up but heres one to give you an idea
6580_137485864803_616069803_3351378_7987845_n.jpg

Ring or text myself (Rich) on 07821562346 in italy at the moment then london for a few days then india (hectic)

Or Dai (streetwagens on here) on 07866618267 and he is in swansea thursday to sunday for viewings testdrives etc

Looking for around £5.500 which i think is damn good value for money for an unrestored unmessed with known bus but am a tad flexible on the price.

check out our travel blog website on http://www.whoneedsareason.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; just to prove i am genuine and am genuinely heading around the world on a bike and not in my van

Sad the bus has :( to go and good luck with the sale ;)

Free bump :D

tell me about it it is a genuinely sad day but there will be others no doubt prob have to go back to t25s for a bit when i get back :lol:

Dude thats is uber sexy , Good luck with sale shame its gotta so , Looks similar to mine 8)

Hi guys, here's a link to some pics taken yesterday, I love this van, so unmplested for a panel, grab a bargain! 8)

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/streetwagens/cat%20rent/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dont go back to T25's dude, I'll lend you a barndoor when you get back.... might need a little welding though! :lol:

Thanks for that dai, there we go lots of pics
looking at thse barndoors is bad enough let alone working on one, :lol:

sitting on a in an internet cafe in jaisalmer in India right now and remembered i have a bus to sell if i want to keep doing that :lol: she is open to offers and may p/x feel free to thow some suggestions?????

mk1rich said:
sitting on a in an internet cafe in jaisalmer in India right now and remembered i have a bus to sell if i want to keep doing that :lol: she is open to offers and may p/x feel free to thow some suggestions?????

Do you fancy an early '64 notch tested and ready to go its a S model ;)

Holy Shit Dude ! that is cheap as f**k , Bump for a nice van

Please can you tell me if this van is still for sale?

Cheers
:D

Bus is still there i hope :lol: yep still got it. its well worth a look its just as cool as all the other panels but a whole heap cheaper! Needs no work at all no rot! its had a super easy life as you can tell in the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts