• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 Neptune blue cloud white deluxe. Provisionaly now Sold!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony73tt

Reaction score
Never thought I’d ever do this, but here goes.

1968 one year only deluxe microbus for sale. Fully restored to a very specific standard, I’m very particular with my buses! This bus has had a “Full” resto by a very welll respected restoration company back in 2015/16. This bus has taken me and my mates to Belgium and Holland this year without fault 640 miles, also did busfest in September, and 260 miles. This bus really needs seeing to appreciate to time, money and skill that’s gone into it.

All rust removed and where necessary panels replaced.
Full documented photos of restoration availible
Rebuilt engine with new case
Complete rewire and loom fitted (aircooled autolec)
Fire suppression fitted
Complete new headliner and bespoke door cards (Camper Shak) door cards a copy of the originals..
2 front seats need upholstery really.
Rusty lee full width rock n roll bed fitted
Full set of madmatz mats (Not Fitted apart from cargo area)
Original wide 5 steels also painted cloud white as they should be
Euro spec metal dash powder coated and painted neptune blue.

As with all old VW buses, there is always something to do or add depending on taste etc. I’ve just bought an addition and already own a 55 oval beetle as well, so I’m testing the water (oh how I hate that word!) it’s for sale and that’s it.
Any serious interested parties are welcome to call and see it for themselves. This bus is as clean underneath as it is on top, that’s how I like my stuff.

I’m looking for around £14500 for it, a lot more has gone into it.

I can be contacted on here. Alternatively you can email me: [email protected] or if you fancy a good old fashioned chat:07453 858787.

2mhx0gk.jpg

zk1jcm.jpg

2qcfjig.jpg

2zrixbs.jpg

2ih59p4.jpg

3517sw6.jpg

14m9q42.jpg

t4y2gw.jpg

erbcdd.jpg

The above are just random pictures, I do have lots more, including the resto ones. She is a very nice bus and due to impulse buying something else, I think she has drawn the short straw.

Enjoy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts