• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'71 Cali import westy for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincey

Reaction score
Howdy gang.
The dark day has arrived. Jim, our beloved earlybay must go up for sale as we just can't all fit in him anymore. My three girls continue to grow and space is now a thing of the past.

He is a westy with no interior other than a full width rock and roll bed.
He's clean, sound, rust free and reliable.
He's got a single port, 1641 with a new pea shooter exhaust.
Standard ride height and never been tinkered with. He was off the road in the states since 1999 and was first MOT'din this country in 2011.
He's got MOT until July 2017.
He's a great rolling resto. We took him to France and Belgium in 2014 and he never skipped a beat.
The sliding door doesn't roll too good but I bought a replacement top roller a busfest in 2015 but haven't put it on yet.
He has a tow bar and I have a hooded plastic trailer that matches him that can be purchased separately if so desired.
I've got other bits and pieces and the buyer can have all them as well. Just a few smaller bits
He hasn't done many miles since we've had him (5 years) and all three girls will be heart broken to see him go.
I'll try and add a picture but haven't had a lot of luck with photo bucket so I'm a happy to email them if you pm me your address.
Rather than haggle and negotiate, I'll give you my bottom price now £8500.00
I'm in South Wales about 20 mins from Cardiff

Can I have some pictures please

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Jim now sold.
Sorry to the guys I haven't replied to. I haven't been on here for a while and didn't see your messages until now. Life has been a busy blur just lately.
The people who bought him have been in discussions for a few weeks but as you know, a sales not a sale until the money is in the bank. He left today and we are all gutted but times change.
Good luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts