'71 DAILY WORKER

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello
I wish you a nice year for 2010 ;)

some news...no time to make anything ! too much work.
I'm upgrading brake system...for a 944 turbo , I mount the ear kit on a bay rear axle to see and make all perfect when I'll mount it !

for the rear it's good , for the front , the hub are good, need plate...

thierry

18012010631.jpg

20012010644.jpg

ahhh i know, nice. my parents are thinking of moving out again ...so eonough room for a french earlybay for me :lol:

hi southcoastcruiser,
the bay looks great :mrgreen: ,what colour is the body(savannah beige??)
many thanks 8)

Nice project, keep up the good work.

When you cut around 11mm from the hub and axle (have to tap new threat) you can fit the original caps without your spacers :D look at my post, i also have the oldspeed-kit, nice set 8) http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21827
P1010090.jpg

Are you going to use a brake servo? and with master cilynder?

Greetings from the Netherlands
Mycha

no mastervac
a friend of me have 993 turbo front brake and 993 atmo rear without master , it's very good ... 8) with a subaru turbo and a porsche gearbox ....

perhaps i'll put a EJ25 sub after, the brake and the red9 front whisbone

for the rear hub , I'll see your thread
thierry

hi
some news... I've received my new wheels 8)
my big brakes 'll can be mounting on the bus
In the begin of october , I'll take a week tu put konis, big anti roll bars , big brakes, new steering box, and my new wheels...

thierry

what a stunnig bus, s others have said its all in the litle detais as well.

gotta love them new wheels, give it a proper sporty look

thanks
it can be a problem....the bus 's 5x130 and the wheels 5x112 so I must use spacers, I don't know if it's ok for the front....the fuschs are 6x16 offset 36mm the new one 7,5 x 17 offset 45mm (-25mm for the spacers) :roll:

Latest posts