• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 westy campmobile now £7500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hart5lizard

Reaction score
i have owned this bus for a year. It was imported into the uk from Sacremento, California in 2007, it has been resprayed in the past due to sun bleached paint as you can expect the body is very sound with the only rust issue being a tiny hole on the lower rear corner, under the rear light.
The engine that came with the bus is sound & looks like a recent replacment 1600 tp
the bodywork has aquired a few minor dings during its lifetime but nothing serious during my ownership i have added or replaced the following items;

wolfsberg west poptop fabric
complete mains hook up with rcd protected socket, 12 volt accessory sockets, 400w inverter, leisure battery & split charge relay
bluebird full width r&r bed & boards & 3" foam
re trim living area
creative adjustable spring plates
t2d dropped spindles, ball joints & trailing arms
4 new tyres
battery
complete clutch kit
front coilover shocks
front flexi hoses
rear shoes & wheel cylinders
dual weber 34 ict carbs (with correct jets)
petronix billet electronic distributor
scat bottom pulley

as you can see much money spent where it cant be seen, ideal bus for someone who wants one ready lowered properly, with the right components.

frontwithpoptopup.jpg

passengersside-1.jpg

poptopup-1.jpg

rockandrollbedasbed-1.jpg

buddyseat.jpg

cabinet.jpg

side1.jpg

side.jpg

camperunitopened.jpg

driversside.jpg

frontofbus.jpg

passengersside.jpg

poptopup.jpg

cabbunk.jpg
;) ;)

cant belive this is still for sale looks a nice clean bus and lowerd to.

still for sale!!
dont know what is happening with the pictures :roll:

check this hyperlink to view more

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee7/hart5lizard/?newest=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts