• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 Devon Moonraker Extractor Fan Motor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOR-BAY

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am in the process of restoring our completely original Devon Moonraker interior, Hopefully there are some pictures attached. I have the original Extractor/Ventilator with switch but unfortunately the shaft bearing has failed. Does any one have one they would like to sell? It would be a real shame not to have it working after all the work that has gone in to restoring it and keeping it original.

Well, I tried attaching a few photo's maybe I'll try in another area.

Cheers and thanks in advance for any info.
Simon

Worked out how to do it .. http://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/r619/gibsy88/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you hover over the photo with your cursor in photobucket a panel will appear below. Click in the box next to IMG code with cusor and it will then say copied. Then all you have to do is on your thread on here hit Clrl and V keys and it will paste..!! ;)

Lovely looking Devon by the way...!!! 8) And i hope you find a motor..!!?

Thanks for the tip! I have, fingers crossed, sourced a devon extractor fan off ebay.. Hopefully not long to go before the van is finished :)

Ill post some pics soon

Cheers
Simon

Latest posts