A Couple of Positive Experiences worth Sharing

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campervanman

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have just had a couple of really good experiences and wanted to share them with you.

Firstly, having paid all sorts of fees to transport our bus over the past two years we finally decided to try transporter hire.co.uk. I can only speak for the hire of Adrian's transporter in Wiltshire but the national booking line was straightforward and Adrian was flexible and accommodating when arranging drop off and collection. Best part was the fact that I was transporting it myself and at only £98 for a days hire, it seemed really reasonable value.

Second recommendation is Dubtricks in Dacre Bank, North Yorkshire. Having ventured up to Yorkshire on our first trip in the bus (post resto) for the Tour, we encountered electrical problems and a stubborn solenoid on the starter. Jez and Louise accommodated us the next day, ordered a new starter motor and had everything fixed to a point where we could get back home safely on Monday. Jez also went out of his way to give us plenty of good advice on other things that would help to finish the bus off.

Both services/companies definately get my vote :p