• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A mass of parts offers welcomed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haveacamper

Reaction score
mountain of parts coming up for sale in the coming weeks. now i have some clear direction on the camper front i can sell alot of the stuff i have got. i have tried to put prices where i think i know the value, but some parts will remain without a price. i will try to look on other sites for similar products and price accordingly. if you feel that i have over priced or you see similar product elsewhere for cheaper contact me and i will most probably undercut the other person as i need to get rid of this stuff. having said that i will try my utmost not to tread on anyones toes who is a member on here :)

i am going down the barn this evening to take lots of pictures so i will upload when i get chance - most probably tuesday evening. or i can email pictures of the interested articles if people so wish

rear valance schofields new- £10
springplates 2pair- SOLD TO SMUDGE
stock old wheels x5 will check the tread - £15 a wheel.
tailgate pretty good condition with glass and good condition rubber - £50
Engine lid - £40
Beam - adjustable powdercoated red with leaves - £250
trailing arms top and bottom (reconditioned by coolair vw) available shortly without lead time - £130 - temp sold to Johnny
drop arm repair kit as per vwheritage - £15
tie rod fixed - £16
tie rod adjustable - £20
old rear corner cuts once my donar ones are grafted in - available in about 1month
rear corner sections from donar that is going to be used
Type 4 Manifold Kits CB performance tall manifolds- new unused - £145
944 front hubs, backing plates and front discs for porsche front disc conversion - £80 (just want my money back on these ones
68-70 Spindles - £50
Steering damper new - £12
partion plates x2 - schofields panels for bottom section of seat bulkhead below bulge - £14 each side
New VDO sensors and gauges need to check what i have - £80 (£120 from JK)
Dormobile front seats and Cooker want to sell complete rather than split cooker - not upholstered - £60
rear trailing arms - a arms to connect to rear torsion tub - £15 each side
rear cast drums for 72 - 5x112PCD
front discs used but good - £10 each
cab mat

here is a start. i should be able to get most parts to Bristol for people purchasing parts. i am also going to Volksworld in March. i may be able to drop parts off in week to M4 J15 too but unsure.

photos to follow
possibly master cylinders too

Hi, Im looking for engine tinware for a type 4 , the two bits that cover the heads from underneath (think they are called lower tinware??) also looking fro the grommet that covers the alternator adjusting screw.
interested in the fan housing too, if it still has the non-return flaps.
maybe the heads too if the price is right.
What about the dizzy? has it got the origional DVDA?
Does it have PDSIT carbs?
Sorry the list is a bit messy but just need lots of odd things.
Thanks Dave

Any chance of pictures of the dash with the aftermarket rev counter, please (still awaiting for info and prices on a 944 rev counter but depending on your price i could change my mind :wink: )

Dave105 said:
Hi, Im looking for engine tinware for a type 4 , the two bits that cover the heads from underneath (think they are called lower tinware??) also looking fro the grommet that covers the alternator adjusting screw.
Thanks Dave

-if you are talking about the two bits that sit between the heads and the heat exchangers i have them both
- i dont have the alternator screw cover
- i do have the fan housing and the non-return flaps that conenct to the thermastat.
- the heads i'll have to think about and give you pictures to see what you think they are worth.
- the dizzy isnt the original i believe it is a 009 (pretty sure)
- i dont have the original carbs, but i do have a manifold and dell 40's to go on your engine :)

as for prices for these i'll take alook this eve and get back to you. ideally i'm lookign to get rid of it all in one job lot if you are interested.

NaFe

froggy said:
Any chance of pictures of the dash with the aftermarket rev counter, please (still awaiting for info and prices on a 944 rev counter but depending on your price i could change my mind :wink: )

not sure whether the rev counter will remove - i remember trying before and couldnt see how so you would have to take the whole pod - speedo, fuel gauge etc

Haveacamper said:
froggy said:

not sure whether the rev counter will remove - i remember trying before and couldnt see how so you would have to take the whole pod - speedo, fuel gauge etc
Didn't expect you to remove the rev counter :oops: i was enquiring about the complete dash with all gauges :wink:
Pictures and price please

Haveacamper said:
froggy said:

Sorry think weve got confused, im enquiring about the complete dash including the rev counter, speedo and fuel gauge.
Any chance of some pictures and prices please
Simon

Haveacamper said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

How much do you want for the battery tray? Is this the RHS one (looking from rear...)

Alistair

prob looking for £12 + approx £2 postage for the RHS battery tray - Offside

NaFe

Hi!

Yes, that's the one?- the one that is normally rusted out! Would you have the clamp and bolt? Missing on mine.... :roll:
Can i paypal?

Oh, and may be interested in the VDO gauges and senders? What are they, and any pics?

Thank you!

Alistair

hi im intrested in your cooker and with the seats if price ok ,pics please

cheers

b.b

You got the dormobile roof trim from inside the opening hatch, plastic strips like upvc window???

aogrady said:
Haveacamper said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

How much do you want for the battery tray? Is this the RHS one (looking from rear...)

Alistair

prob looking for £12 + approx £2 postage for the RHS battery tray - Offside

NaFe

Hi!

Yes, that's the one?- the one that is normally rusted out! Would you have the clamp and bolt? Missing on mine.... :roll:
Can i paypal?

Oh, and may be interested in the VDO gauges and senders? What are they, and any pics?

Thank you!

Alistair

paypal account is [email protected]

i have the pictures of the gauges and will post this evening

NaFe

syncman1 said:
hi im intrested in your cooker and with the seats if price ok ,pics please

cheers

b.b

i have taken pictures of the cooker and the heat deflector plate that mounts to the back of the passenger seat. i didnt take a picture of the seats as they are simply seats without trim. there is no chunks out of the padding and were comfy enough for me to drive 3500 miles around France and Italy in 8weeks.

i will post the pictures when i get home this evening. i will think about the price and get back to you this evening when i post up pictures

NaFe

jakey1396 said:
Hi im interested in the sliding door is it a rhd door and any chance of some pictures Cheers

took pictures last night and starting to think weather its going to be worth keeping this door. haha. there is a bit of repair to the bottom edge of the door but it HAS NOT had a repair section as i thought i remembered. easily worth £125 for RHD slider. i have pictures and i will post this evening. i may be able to drive this to gordano services for you too

NaFe

froggy said:
Haveacamper said:
froggy said:

Sorry think weve got confused, im enquiring about the complete dash including the rev counter, speedo and fuel gauge.
Any chance of some pictures and prices please
Simon

£20 + postage. pics to follow this evening

NaFe

Dave105 said:
Thanks Dave

img0809hx2.jpg

img0825po4.jpg

img0817rp6.jpg

img0818mj0.jpg

img0820hg1.jpg

img0819kw5.jpg

img0820hg1.jpg

img0821mo2.jpg

2L heads used but crack free and valves sit evenly:
img0826rf5.jpg

img0827sb7.jpg