After 10yrs bye

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRAD

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to sell my bus on shitty Ebay as I have to drum up a deposit for a house. :sad0049:

I've enjoyed some of of the club discounts and group buys over the years, especially with Gene Berg (once you've spoken to them a few times they are very accommodating).

Anyway I will miss waving to you all as we drive past and one day I hope to get another Air-cooled 8)

But for now Bye, I'll have to look into how to delete my account :oops:

Cheers

Brad

I suppose I don't have to, but doubt if I'll get enough money to get another one.
I will probably have to go down the Beetle road at a later date.

Hi Brad, just a bit sad to see you have to sell the bus but the real world waits for us all and even I would like a house to live in before a bus. But stuff does indeed get easier as the mortgage is whittled down. Might not look like it now but I’m pretty sure it will.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,keep yourself tuned in on here :mrgreen:

Seems a shame that you have to sell your bus, but if your buying a house then I guess that’s a good reason. Maybe in a few years you’ll want another VW. Good luck with the house buying.

I was in a similar situation myself ten years ago, and couldn't see how I'd get another van but now I have just bought a 70 Dormobile and the grin has come straight back.

Instead of bye, go with Au Revior, "Until we meet again"!

Latest posts