Alive and dubbin

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbear

Reaction score
Anybody going to Jimmy's farm? Just noticed there's an earlybay camping area when I went to book, not seen much on here about it though.

Will be going, anybody up for club camping? We were the only ones last year...... :oops: :lol:

Think we will be there again - good show but will be in family camping as taking the grand kiddies to this one :msn4:

yep, hoping too as not far from me, need to juggle some work dates around first
No wife coming as she's away that weekend so just me and me youngest (10) and her best friend so perfect excuse to chill and have a scoop or three !! :D

Wow! That's great, this year i didn't need to start a thread and we're only in February!

From Naomi, Event Manager:

'Hi All, Just to let you know that Early Bay club is listed on the drop down menu when you purchase your camping plot online. Just click the club name and you'll receive a club camping plot pass with your tickets'

http://www.aliveandvdubbin.co.uk/shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=44

Looking forward to meeting up with some more Early Bay folks this year....i'll more than likely be on the gate again Friday welcoming you all in!

Hello
I will be there
Taking my boy with me this year as the mrs is taking my duaghter to see 1 d :roll:
so staying in the quiet camping area
Norm :D

Is anyone going to be camping in the club area with their kids? Il have my 14 month old with us, is that wise? :D

Wasn't that quiet :shock:

There was this drunk noisy woman who kept laughing and hanging around our tent :lol:

I don't think we are gonna make a v d this year as my preg wife has only got 9 weeks till baby number 3 :shock:

We have just booked DATH !
So we got a 6 year old boy , year n half toddler , and new baby at DATH will b around 8 weeks old .

Oh my goodness :roll:

shiplee123 said:
Wasn't that quiet :shock:

There was this drunk noisy woman who kept laughing and hanging around our tent :lol:

Oh ar!!!! That was my wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im sure she will not be drinking a litre of pimms this time!

I ll be there, working on Kaths trade stall and working as a member of alive and vdubbin committee!!! its going to be a good one this year with great bands, loads of activities for the kids ( SOME FREE ) good food and beer! and best of all its going to be dry and sunny!!

My company provide the security team there so I shall be there from around midday Saturday onwards!

My company provide the security team there so I shall be there from around midday Saturday onwards!

CockneyPlayboy said:

good to hear we have the v dub community involved in the security, so you get paid to enjoy the show???

Latest posts