• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

And the VW parts clearout continues; emptying the 'tradis'

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Matt, as discussed yesterday, I'll take the pair of early bay headlights and the drain hose.
Let me know when you're about and we can arrange collection, cheers,
Mick

What kinda nick is the LHD steering box in? Can it be overhauled?

Karl

I would like a pair of the window winders please I guess the best pair are £16. Can you please confirm the spline are all good ? Please pm me including postage

Hi buddy, have you got the interior handle opening mechanism for '68-70 busses? (The metal rod and little clip that goes from the door latch handle to the actual door lock). :?:

I need one for the right-cab door.

Mickey Sam said:
early bay headlights and the drain hose.

Been stacked out all week so this will have to be early next week for you to collect -not forgotten

K@rlos said:
What kinda nick is the LHD steering box in? Can it be overhauled? Karl

Probably, will have a look over weekend and get back to you (I have another as the one in the pic is sold)

dodgy said:
I would like a pair of the window winders please I guess the best pair are £16. Can you please confirm the spline are all good ? Please pm me including postage

Already in the post

dazza1975 said:
Hi mate. I'll take the rear view mirror if it fits an earlybay please.

Should do, will get you a pic next week

dlscott1974 said:
hi could i take a pair of early bay wiper arms please

Will get you a pic of the ones and let you choose which you want

baz1875 said:
payment sent

Cool, will get posted early next week (hopefully Monday)

cunning plan said:
Hi buddy, have you got the interior handle opening mechanism for '68-70 busses? (The metal rod and little clip that goes from the door latch handle to the actual door lock). :?:

I need one for the right-cab door.

I may do, will see if I can dig it out

Tristan71 said:
Il have a pair of window winders too please

Great, one set sold, let me know which ones you want and post is £3.50 signed for

RAMJET said:
Hi chap , if you still have the indicator cuts , then can i buy them from you , thanks dave

Ok, post should be £3.50 signed for, will grab them later in the week for you

mankywelshman said:
how dented or scratched are the late bay painted hub caps bud?

They are good genuine caps, they should only have minor scratches from storage. Can sort close up pics but they are genuine for 1/2 the price of rust o matic repro

Latest posts