Anyone got any ideas what colour this is?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D@VEY

Reaction score
Can anyone help to identify the colour of our bus? I'm looking to do a bit of paint work myself and want to know how to go about getting the paint colour and where from?
I'm in Cardiff if anyones close.
van.jpg

davey

it's blue in my book :lol: :lol: :lol:

have a look at the plates that should be behind the passenger seat, if your struggling I'm in whitchurch

ianscooby said:
davey

it's blue in my book :lol: :lol: :lol:

have a look at the plates that should be behind the passenger seat, if your struggling I'm in whitchurch
Blue mmmmmmmmm are you sure :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Its not the original colour.
Ive just been told if i take the fuel cap off the paint supplier can match it! dont know if thats true?
Any ideas on a paint place in cardiff?

I git a guy over llandaff that paints my stuff I'll ask him the best place to get paint from and let you know Monday ish

yeah if you take the filler flap in then any spray shop/paint supplier worth his salt could match it very accurately..good luck...

davey

talked to my guy the best place is Autopaints in Ely, they are on the trading estate treli side of ely.
Hopes this helps

ianscooby said:
davey

talked to my guy the best place is Autopaints in Ely, they are on the trading estate treli side of ely.
Hopes this helps
Cheers for the help.

Latest posts