Anyone ordering anything from Paruzzi? (1968-only wipers)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dickie524

Reaction score
Hi folks, been ages since I've been on - house move - but now full steam ahead again with the dormobile.

I need to order a couple of 1968-only wiper blade clips, and Paruzzi in the Netherlands seems t have them - trouble is 20Euro shipping charge on top of a a 4 Euro order. I was just wondering if anyone else was ordering anything from them and was happy to combine orders/ postage?

It;s supposedly free shipping on anything over Eur200, so I'm unlikely to qualify for that - but it does seem steep for two bits that they could stick in an envelope and post...!

Cheers all, Rich

PS These are the clips I'm looking for!

http://www.paruzzi.com/uk/volkswagen/electricity/wipers-washer/2407/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i'm happy to buy 4 - i'm bound to break or lose one at least - and split the postage

Give them an email and see if thay can help - maybe they are going to Volksworld?

Not sure if I might need some of these as well, got wiper arms, spindles and some blades to go on at some point but haven't tried assembilng them all yet. Another one to split postage with possibly....

Cheers chaps - no hope of me going to Volksworld show unfortunately!

But if we're up to 3 pairs that makes it 26 Eur or 8.66 each - that's about £7 each which starts to look much more like it...

I can post yours on to you at my expense in the UK as you guys are doing me a favour.

67Westy - these bits are what you need if you are missing the 'keyhole' shaped piece of springy metal which attaches the arms to the blades. Can't find a pic to upload unfortunately!

Just checked and I'm all sorted so will drop out, sorry. Hope you get enough interest to make it work!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This picture shows the original set up:
1231869.jpg

That's the one, cheers Ed, (and thanks for PM on earlier subject too!)

Yep, as Ed syas, the paruzzi ones replaced th missing springy thing if you are missing it - I am short of one.

Not to worry 67, no point ordering stuff you don't need - but we're still up to 4 pairs so that certainly helps.
:D
Chars! R

Latest posts