as promised to a few

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome ! Not heard of this system before, reyven hydraulics ? wot does it consist of ?

really nice ,looks hard as when low ;) always wondered about hydraulics how does it ride ? is there much give compared to before ?

once again awesome :mrgreen:

chris

hi all

before i head out the door for a curry ill answer the question

the bus is on hydraulics , with the adjusters off
the four controlling rams are in the buddy seat as are the springs that work ala your daily ie like macpherson style
to raise fluid is pumped one way and opposite to lower so really just a doulbe acting cylinder.
the ride is a bit firmer than before at the moment but we will see if we can live with it, if not we can get some softer springs fitted.

due to the firmer ride i have found i can run really low as no dive after a bump.

the front and rear work im=ndepemdantly and so can get mega rake or reverse rack too.

the best bit it deffo the remote for it.

if you are parked up and the bus has people hangin around just make it dance with the remote still in your pocket, the look is of total shock as if the bus is alive.

i fuckin love my bus, and glad we didnt sell for a splitty.

nextstep is titanium bolts for the rear bumper for sparkin haha.

pics to follow tommorow

cheers guys

john the horse, bex and lazerdog horse too

ps lazerdog got me barred from the villiage pub last night too, bastard!! :evil:

john the horse said:
andyo11 said:
Thanks dude, interesting site, wots the TV bus on, Air or Juice ?
its not the tv bus its my bus lol :roll:

juice be the answer and stella too of course
esroh eht nhoj :D

I know that, thats John the Horses bus that :oops:

P1000290.jpg
P1000283.jpg

P1000285.jpg
bus-1.jpg

Thx John, any more of the rear if possible Pweeeeeze.
Interiormotive i think did the work and was thinking about getting them to do mine,
Im struggling to get any and I love the colours of yours,
Cheers
Cathal

ill get the bus out today as its sunny and take some pics for ya no worries

as for the interior

as you are aware i didnt pay to have the interior done , but at volksworld this year the interior was quoted betwenn 10 and 12 grand to have done, the quality of workmanship is unbelieveable and ive given it a bit of a beatin and its still like new.

however its an awful lot of money that is the same price as most really nice bauses anyway.

if you like our interior then thats great as it has the option to sleep four in a tintop ,but at a sacrifice for storage and space.
i did play with the idea of removin and sellin but its put together so well it wont cum out without a chainsaw , but we have adapted it and live with it fine.
strange aint it if you got a ratty interior you want a nice interior, i would love a more ratty interior but cant justify throwin this one out :oops:

any pics of your bus floatin about?

jth :D

Latest posts