Autotechniks in Sutton

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamski

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone been to this garage?
I'm trying to book my van in for some engine work and a service, but I can't get through on the number. I met the guy at the volksworld show, and I've heard great things!
What number do people have for them?
Thanks

They have moved to new premises, spoke with Mark. Should be able to be booked in very soon! Woo hoo.

Now the suspension is sorted, interior is sorted, now it's time to get the engine running nicely!!

->Adam

Only just seen this,

as adam said,

he has moved a lil further out but to a much nicer location,

The numbers on the sides of his van's should be forwarded to him ;)

Clem said:
They live in Burn-Out Cental!

8)
I don't know what you mean?

2815_170051740443_813030443_6730992_1195002_n.jpg

42872012.IMG_6162.jpg

photo_2007_007_102.jpg

dyn002_original_750_563_jpeg_2593708_310039ae1573da6eac1f97679e132a17.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81MIpw0ThU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have a Type 2 and want it to be the best it can be i can't recommend Autotechniks enough, they have already tested and proved things on there own van's before they start fitting things to customers vans. Pay for things once and pay RIGHT!

p.s. Adam let me know when your headed down and i'll pop over and say hello if i can :D

Will do Alex, going to call Mark today, as he said he should be ready for bookings this week. I'll book it in today if possible, but I'll probably have to delay a week, as my wife had a little baby girl yesterday!!

I'm heading down on 10th June. The numbers do indeed forward!

Looking forward to getting my bus goin'

Drives like a new van!!! Will be heading back there to have my new exhaust fitted when it arrives (the A1 sidewinder doesn't fit!)