Battle of the Bays - The Bus Stopover ::UPDATE::

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's like walking in wickes and being impressed 30 different types of internal doors are in a row :p

when is the big line up Saturday or Sunday ...... or both ?

we are moving house on the Friday and my 8 month pregnant wife thinks it will be to much, to move house, return the hire van, sort everywhere out, sort the kids, put the dogs in kennels, put Adolf kitler in a caterey, load the bus and get to a show in the same day ..... women :roll: so might just be over for a day.

who is sorting out the eb line up ?

warwick71 said:
What I love most about this is that Latebay.com have had a practice line up :lol: :lol: :lol: Ah bless.

Amateurs :mrgreen:

you say that but i believe the practice was an idea from the prototype.com as a warm up, it was a pity no one turned up from your side. but as they say elsewhere why let facts stand in the way of a good story :lol:

Booked tickets today so whoever
is sorting this could you please
add me to te list.
Cheers andy..

Pete B
Faux
Dubscum
Micko68
Dave 68
Toastiemaker
Karlehsp
Mattd1984
Craig Connah
Simpsop
Graham L
Warwick 71
buxtonbug
Matt Maz
Ant + Em
Andymac

Pete B
Faux
Dubscum
Micko68
Dave 68
Toastiemaker
Karlehsp
Mattd1984
Craig Connah
Simpsop
Graham L
Warwick 71
buxtonbug
Matt Maz
Ant + Em
Andymac
strongy

picked up the 'trophy' yesterday :mrgreen:

big thanks to prosign and justkampers

DSC_0055.jpg

dubscum said:
hailfrank said:
line up is saturday.

the magnolia display is being arranged by matty1984

worring that i get my early info from frank .............. even more worring is, he's funny and owns a late ? what gives :D

GSOH an essential.....!

We've just booked our tickets as this is a local one for us. We'll be camping with our local club but can bring our Dormy over to the line up on saturday.

71dormy said:
think i might join you guys, ok to be in line up if pay on the gate?...

Absolutely, and get everyone you know who has an EB to join in too. Everyone else you know who doesn't own an EB, get them to buy one and bring it along at the weekend. Looks like the 'Late' mob are coming...er....mob handed!!! :lol: :lol:

Hailfrank, good to meet you fella, cracking trophy you came up with, top man. 8)

Pete B said:
71dormy said:
think i might join you guys, ok to be in line up if pay on the gate?...

Absolutely, and get everyone you know who has an EB to join in too. Everyone else you know who doesn't own an EB, get them to buy one and bring it along at the weekend. Looks like the 'Late' mob are coming...er....mob handed!!! :lol: :lol:

Pete, I could always tow all the buses from the unit behind me if it would help the cause although some of them are not quite 'road ready' :lol: :lol:

Latest posts