• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bay +bug bits for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdox

Reaction score
ok for sale
westy middle window seals brand new cost £21 each sell £25 the pair
westy front hammock good cond £40
t4 engine empi brand new 32/36 carb B.N.I.B £220
SCAT SHIFTER IN A 1958 BUG R H D HANDLE MISSING £20
WESTY REAR MOSY NET £25
RARE RED EARLY PASSENGER SEAT £30 CAN TAKE TO BUGFREEZE OR POST SMALLER ITEMS

If you still have the hammock next month give me a shout its a deffinate sale I'm all spent up on my allowance :lol: and pics by the way

Araon said:
If you still have the hammock next month give me a shout its a deffinate sale I'm all spent up on my allowance :lol: and pics by the way

pdox

If araon pulls out I'll have the hammock, but please wait and give him first refusal, as I think I jumped in on a tow bar (sorry Araon if I did) :oops:

dont be daft fella you got the funds now take it there'll be another coming along.... :lol: I hope...

pdox said:
ok for sale
westy middle window seals brand new cost £21 each sell £25 the pair
quote]

As per other post - if they are the grey louvre window ones with all the other little seals with the kit - I'd love to have 2nd dibs on these please!

Alistair

Araon

I might have a spare Westy hammock for you, I've have a look in the garage for you tomorrow....

Carole :wink:

Could do with a hammock myself but im after a new one any ideas where i can get one guys only need canvas got bars and old canvas. this is the one that fits over front seats if i get a new one my old one up for grab pretty good nik if i get a new one i'll post pics :?:

Cheers araon if i get one i'll post u a pic of my old one if u dont get sorted its one to keep in mind :)

Latest posts