bays on slots?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottom rung

Reaction score
As I have a set of slotmags on the way off ebay, I have developed an unhealthy interest in the look of bays on slots. I've always loved these wheels, ever since my neighbour put a set on his jacked up Viva in 1976. I had a set on my old ford 100e in the eighties, but haven't seen many on VWs. Lets see your pics....

Big Wolfie fan :msn4: sadly going into storage for the winter
terry083.jpg

Datp1.jpg

Hey lowlighter, that black and white bus looks great. What suspension setting, wheel width and tyre sizes are you using? Do you have much clearance on those back arches? And ricvw, yours is a fine bus too.

Hi bottom rung, thanks for the nice comment about me bus and sorry for the belated reply, but have been on hols down under for the past few weeks, any way the setting I have for my bus is the back suspension is standard and the front has been lowered using a set of front axle adjusters from JK, bottoms out a bit when I have 6 adults on board :shock: but tis just fine for me and my good lady. I'm not sure of the wheel width, the wheels come from NZ, they are Cheviots and the tyres are 195/75/14 front and back, and yes tis very tight on the back wheel arches even after a bit of modification during the restro :D

Latest posts