Baywindow warm air blower fan switch location

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvw

Reaction score
Hi,
Doe s anybody know where abouts on the dash the switch for the warm air blower fan is located.This is the fan that hangs from the underside of the engine bay and is connected to the heat exchangers on the pancake engine.

Thanks

Hi am confused.
If you look at the wiring diagram it quite clearly shows the blower coneccted to a switch on the dash.

The switch in the wiring diagrams is for the ambulance fans...
http://www.vintagebus.com/wiring/bus-71-72.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think that when you pull the heater levers down that makes a contact that switches on the fan, my late had one but it didnt work :lol: But that would sound logical, but I could be wrong.

Just

Thats right, when you pull the lever down it makes contact with a switch on the heat mechanism behind the dash and the fan starts. I only knows this because i was confused how it worked and had a good look into it.

Cheers.

There should be a tab sticking out with a spade connector on it at the bottom of the warm air heater controls behind the dash.

As you push the lever to the bottom it makes contact and completes the circuit. Crude but it works...

I removed it and changed it to a switch... - my wiring was Brown/white if that helps.... and it grounds to chassis

Latest posts