Berkeley VW Show 15th September 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkywig

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.vwshow-berkeley.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's on again lads.
If you want to be in the early bay line-up add your name below, and drop me a pm with your real name and registration.

sparkywig

sparkywig
Graham L, presume we are up for camping at Slimbridge on the night before again??

If you want to be in the early bay line-up add your name below, and drop me a pm with your real name and registration.

sparkywig
Graham L
Valentine Won

Last year we camped out at The Tudor Arms caravan park on the Saturday night.

003.jpg

If it stops raining ill be there :lol:

(You know it's 8 months to go? ;). )

sparkywig
Graham L
Valentine Won
robins
Creationblue
Foz

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

OK then, almost time to send off the booking form.
I take it this is the final list?

sparkywig
Graham L
Valentine Won
robins
Creationblue
Foz
Bonzo3663
ozziedog

If you're not camping with the Cruise To The Prom on the Saturday night we're staying at the Tudor Arms again.

I'll have all the vehicle passes unless you want to make your own way there, but please be aware that we need to be at the Berkeley show by 0915 on the Sunday morning to get access.

I'm sure I'm going but in what and when I can't be sure of yet. I'll slot in somewhere.

sparkywig said:

sparkywig
Graham L
Valentine Won
robins
Creationblue
Foz
Bonzo3663
ozziedog
terrier man

If you're not camping with the Cruise To The Prom on the Saturday night we're staying at the Tudor Arms again.

I'll have all the vehicle passes unless you want to make your own way there, but please be aware that we need to be at the Berkeley show by 0915 on the Sunday morning to get access.

Hope I'm not too late. Should also be up for the Tudor Arms this time. :mrgreen:

sparkywig
Graham L
Valentine Won
robins
Creationblue
Foz
Bonzo3663
ozziedog
terrier man
Ashy' s

please count us in wig

Latest posts