Beryl's trip to France

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blogdroed

Reaction score
For the second year running we had last minute hitches before our hols ... fortunately, for the second year running fellow Earlybayers have shown why this site is the friendliest and bestest site in the world 8)

Anyhow, this is us on arrival at our campsite in Le Brévedent - making our third visit there we even got to choose our pitch when booking - and before setting up camp we had a cold glass of Normandy cider to help us start the hard work!
(Mind you, I forgot to breathe in!!)

6079015205_66c722a06b_z.jpg

Beryl in all her glory (except for that damn annoying late bay grill :( )
6079551220_169876847e_z.jpg

Camp set up:
6079554728_7bc6931329_z.jpg

And, with the help of the Campervan Cook Book, dinner is served:
6079599598_2d7419c2a4_z.jpg

... I'll post some more as I upload them to flickr
8)

Get in there! Van looks cracking mate, super nice!

P.S. didn't spot it on my last trip your way either? Is it kept in a garage or are you just out using it all the time now you've got it back? :mrgreen:

You mean you've been back down here and not told me? :shock:

;)

She's kept round the side of the house, so not easily spotted! Text me next time and we can have a proper "cruise" down to the White Eagle 8)

Nice one the bus looks great and the food looks super too get some pics up ;)

Chris

blogdroed said:
You mean you've been back down here and not told me? :shock:

;)
In my defence I was only there 2 nights, a week or two after we met up, and I was preoccupied by a family get together ;)

When my van is up an running and re-MOT'd I am heading back up that way so we will get a proper cruise in for sure 8)

Thanks 8) will try and get some more pics up once we find where we packed the lead for the other camera!!

Latest posts