Brake help yet again

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James26

Reaction score
Still stuck on these damn brakes :cry: ...

One of my handbrake cables wasn't over the handbrake mechanism under the van, so i loosened from inside the van, took the cable off and put it over the mechanism and back into the van but now, no matter how much I pull I can't get it back into place inside the van, just won't reach. Thought maybe it was the wrong cable but it's the same as the other side, is there a special tool or method I'm missing? :roll:

Cheers again

Nope no special tool, maybe you have it snagged elsewhere?, should be one of those easier jobs if you followed the manual, but if not it's still pretty straight forward.

BRAD said:
Nope no special tool, maybe you have it snagged elsewhere?, should be one of those easier jobs if you followed the manual, but if not it's still pretty straight forward.
yeah I know :lol: , dead simple... take nut off, pull out from the back and reinsert from the back. cheers

hey wondering of any of you kind souls could send me a picture of how your handbrake cable is routed underneath, particularly at the front end. cheers :D

Latest posts