• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking late bay UPDATE NEWS ON THE VAN, its an "M" regd

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
The roof has a good fibre glass top fitted, all parts to go, shell is shot

Tel 01225-767856 or 01225-762528 or leave a mail at [email protected]
OK, I now have the van and need to break real quick, so it has, 1600cc Rebuilt motor and recon gearbox, no miles since installing.
All rear suspension, windscreen, all door parts, rear tail gate, rear lights, all switches to include washer and indicater, glovebox door, steering box plus various other small parts, most are going cheap, need to make what I paid for it then its off to the scrap yard with whatever is not sold, sorry but I just don't have the space to keep it.

Ron

hello ron, whats the three blue and red levers like and the bits that fix them to the lever mech? the clips and screws that retain the dash binnacle? and any chance you can have a look at the base of the steering column I'm not sure if I'm missing summat where it enters the cover plate on my 71 theres a plastic bush C&C sold me an utter piece of shite that doesnt fit not sure what should be there as non of the books are awfully clear and not having paid any attention to late bays in that area I'm not too sure...

Oh ash tray condition not too important (oh and horn push if you have the early style steering wheel)

hi i am looking for some rear bumper hangers?? if you havve some how much postated to somerset, cheers neil

Latest posts