• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Dormobile 67-68 for sale Project Resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davesalty

Reaction score
I bought this camper over 2 years ago with the intention of a full resto but never got round to it as i have taken up motorbike racing again this takes up most of my time.
So I have added a lot of the add from when I bought the camper.

The previous owner owned the bus for 16 years its a 1968 RHD model registered Feb 68 but built in 67, i will sell it with all the parts i have bought for it.

It need minimal welding (nothing under the van as its all been done), i have some rust free deck lid and tail gate to go with it and i've started the prep for paint which still needs finishing, I have new disc brakes fitted at front but alos the old wide 5 are still with the camper i kept hold of them i also have all new brake lines (not fitted and hand brake cable's not fitted) the front have been done and are all brand new.

Newish T3D front beam (lowered and adjustable) already fitted, at the mo its pretty stripped but it wouldn't take too long to rebuild it as a lot of the parts are new and 99% of parts needed are there!

I have a 1600 single port engine needing a rebuild and a 1600 twin port with a bit of end float, i have new window rubber, door seals, gear linkage bushes, wing mirrors, head lights, indicators, all the front door window seals/scrapers and opening quarter lights with new seals, jail bars, scat shifter, in fact there are shit loads of new parts still got the standard front seats too with the cooker in the back of pass seat) but dont have the interior as it was to bad to repair, i have a pair of second hand bumper inc steps and irons (new rubbers for the steps).

Welding work done inc lower front panel inner and outer, screen repair panel, front arch's sill's inner and outer, rear arch's, rear corners, battery trays, out riggers, some chassis rails, the panel that seperates the interior from the gearbox, cab floor sections both sides, both cab doors have been re-skinned and sliding side door bottom has been done. its now pretty solid where it counts but like i said there are still little bit that need welding (nothing bigger than a beetle horn grill)

I do have some pics of when i bought the camper and pics of new parts available, there is not a massive amount of work to finish but it is a bare shell at mo.

Im after £5000 as there is well over £1300 of parts with the camper. The centrelines wheels are not available.

Dave 07940534412
[email protected]

Latest posts