• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking - RHD 1973 Westfalia - More Parts Added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faux

Reaction score
I have a 1973 Westfalia RHD Continental Pop Top which I am breaking, (it has many Early Bay and Late Bay parts),

Some parts for sale (but please ask if you want something specific or a cut - it is incredibly rusty :mrgreen: )

1. Westfalia Continental Double roof bed - SOLD
IMG_0040.jpg

2. Front Hinging pop top (complete with hinges, metal strips and tie downs) - SOLD

3. Full Interior (full width RnR bed, Wardrobe + Cooker, sink unit, overhead locker, side seat and all cushions) - £600
IMG_0030-1.jpg

4. Front Seats (pair, will need a re-trim) - £75
IMG_0037.jpg

5. Sunvisors - £25
IMG_0035.jpg

6. Cab Bunk brackets - £15

7. Headliner Lightwood (inc metal strips, lights, section strips) - SOLD
IMG_0034.jpg

All dash parts seem to be there, switch gear, fusebox.........

PM me for more details

Jon

What`s the drivers side screen pillar like (body cut) from top of front panel to roof ?

Let me know if there is anything you want:

The Dreaded bus..
IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Fuse box - £10, Mirror - £10, Heater arms - £5 each

IMG_0050.jpg

Switches - £7.50 each

IMG_0049.jpg

Dash Pod, early style - marked 72 - £50

IMG_0044.jpg

Curtain rails £10 each

IMG_0043.jpg

Cab bunk - £75

IMG_0048.jpg

Stalks - SOLD

mjknight71 said:
rear hubs assemblies n brake bits etc
front discs n calipers etc...

condition n price posted

I'll see what condition they are in, it may be a week or so to get to the running gear.

Hi Jon,im after a Dash heater lever connecting rod ( under dash connecting heater control to lever )

not sure if the 73 will be the same, or if you will have one, ive only got one under my dash, looks like ones missing, think it pushes the grill fresh air vent open/shut

slammedresto said:
Hi Jon,im after a Dash heater lever connecting rod ( under dash connecting heater control to lever )

not sure if the 73 will be the same, or if you will have one, ive only got one under my dash, looks like ones missing, think it pushes the grill fresh air vent open/shut

Send me a pic of it and ill get it off the bus

Hey bud,,,,
Is that an opening off side rear window ???
Is it reasonable ??
If so , how much posted to Bristol ????

Ozziedog,, (gotta stop buying things) :lol: :roll: :lol:

Hi Jon, Is the sliding door handle still up for grabs :mrgreen: in the pic it looks like it has the lock barrel in it like an early if so how much are you looking for ? no desparate rush so don't worry about postage. Cheers Nick.

Jon
Are any of the sliding door parts still available. Looking for the four main parts, top and bottom fitting, the main U piece and fitting. I've got photo's of the bits I'm looking for if it will help my lousy description!

hi mate cash waiting for the bottom runner for sliding door and also need the rear hatch latch(the one thats attatched to the door) if possible?

please could you text or call on 07875085932 if either are still available

cheers

Latest posts