Brighton Breeze ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USA Santa

Reaction score
Dose anyone know what the count was on the turn out this year :?: :?: :?:

From all the photos I've seen , here & on other links , looks to have been rather LARGE :anim_19:

Not sure, we walked the whole line up and there must have been a mile of VWs :D

Traffic was rubbish though! Took like an hour just to get out of the town onto the A23

i was told bout 1170 vehicles, and it felt like that after parkin them...... :shock:

Many Thanks Everyone for your response's :) I had posted some photos on FMBC here in the ststes. I found a pic of look up & down the board walk ?, from the walkway above the show . A lot of Volks here wanted to know how many did show :?:
Enquiringly minds & all :D We have some pretty good VW shows here but nothing that large :( in this area :cry:

Thanks again for sharing . Your link ROCKS :party0007: I / we see so many inspiring threads on here . Ideas & products that we do not have :evil: I / we really enjoy looking at the work being done on some of the Bay's that you guys rescue.
Even the ones you get from over here. We {unfortunately} do not have the same MOT [ DOT here ] that you do so the all out NO RUST thing is by choice only . As a result , I have seen some very nice Bays & Splits go to the crusher because someone thought it was too far gone :evil:
Since it is not a requirement to fix the rust , some really bad & I'm sure unsafe vehicels are on the road :oops:
This is somewhat different from state to state. I wish it was standardized , like yours...

You might want to check out the "For Sale " section on the "Full Moon Bus Club.com" There are some good buys on there from time to time. Parting out's also [ braking ] as you say :)

Thanks again...

Garry De

Latest posts