• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bumpers, and deluxe trims

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Not been on here for a while. Indeed six years almost completely away from the scene.

Finally it looks like I may start working on my bus again.

Back when I was working on my bus I amassed a huge collection of parts.
Now I'm in a position to start working on my bus, it appears I probably don't need two or three of everything.

How much do bumpers go for nowadays?

Front and rear

Front bumper steps

Bumper irons front and rear.

Early bay deluxe bumper trims front and rear.

Jk repro deluxe beltline trim.

I realise that some things may be now being 're produced. For example my rear deluxe bumper trim cost my about £250 off gadget boy back in the day.

I think I'm going to stick with one set of bumpers with overiders, rather than two full sets to change to suit the mood.

Can anyone tell me what this stuff is worth?

It's either that or I put the lot on eBay for 99p and let the world value it.

Cheers

Hello there, I’d be quite interested in a rear bumper if it’s in any sort of reasonable condition. Pop me a PM if you like. What are you thinking £100 or£120, not too sure what they fetch, anyway, give me a shout if possible.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, no more leopard print maybe ??? :mrgreen:

Hi how much is the belt line trim? I am also interested going rate is between £150 and £200. Depending on condition.

Latest posts