Bus broken into in Stanford Le Hope, Essex

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beef

Reaction score
I got home on Saturday evening, at about 8.30pm, and as I walked past my bus on the drive I could hear Xfm playing. Had a look through the bus window and the radio was on! They've broken the lock so that's another job to sort out before we go away.
I've got an uber pedal lock, so that probably put them off nicking it, but there wasn't much worth taking so no other harm done. Felt gutted though. They're probably just scum pissed up on their way to or from the local music festival at the weekend.

fuckers :evil: glad not to much harm done to your bus tho :mrgreen:

Sounds like I'll need to send the lock off to be fixed. A mate just recommended custom & commercial.

At least your bus wasn't nicked or otherwise vandalised. Bloody Mother truckers [ or something similar ]
Yes custom and commercial have their own lock shop to replace the barrel but if they have completely mullered it,you will need to get a replacement handle but this can be keyed to match your other locks.
Chin up Beef

Did they take anything? or just bust your lock and turn the radio on? I'd want there heads.

A lucky escape by the sound of it, and good fortune to have that Uber lock fitted. It's paid for itself.

No nothing taken, but there wasn't really much worth taking apart from a maccabees cd. Obviously not fans.

Bloody arseholes! :evil:

At least they didn't cook things up inside for the sake of it.

Didn't sleep in your bed did they?

Bigbear said:
Bloody arseholes! :evil:

At least they didn't cook things up inside for the sake of it.

Didn't sleep in your bed did they?

Cook things up? Poxy phones are a joke :roll:

Latest posts