Bus Types 19-21st April 2013- Shropshire (Oswestry)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat

Reaction score
Hi,

Read on the website Bus Types were having a special display of early bays both Saturday and Sunday and entry into the display gives you a free weekend ticket which seemed a good deal? Is anyone thinking of going and if so where is everyone cruising from?

Kat

Went last year, good show, apart from the rain! I will be up for this. Cruising from Birmingham-Midlands

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

I'm heading down to this but saturday morning, please no rain at shows this year!!!!

I normally organise this but if they just want to advertise normally then it saves me a job...

I will give them a shout anyway.

Jon

Any updates on this?

Sent off for our tickets - I'll quite happily go with Early bayers if something is usually organised from here?

Thanks
Kat

Anyone know anymore about what Early Bay usually do for this show?
1 free tickets confirmed - got to love a free ticket :D

Sent a few pics of a couple of weeks ago for the show and shine and have not had a reply not even a sorry your bus isn't suitable I've always put my bus on show there even the very 1st year it started and I've never missed one since then.Has any one else had no reply??

Thanks Daz

you can prebook for show and shine and the whole weekend is free anyone can enter the show and shine

Received my entry pass for show and shine today. You pay on the gate as normal on the day, then produce the pass to get re-imbursed.
Dean is the man to contact. Took a few days for him to reply to myself...but he does usually get back in touch eventually. Bear with him over the Easter period is all i can advise. As lobie rightly states..you can always enter on the day if needs be.

Been to this for last 3 years and had a great time. Tho it was so cold last year, forecast for this weekend is promising.
Hopefully will be there provided not stuck offshore (due home Thursday), little issue of MOT Friday morning also!!
Van is in no condition for show and shine but will be ready for DATC if space in line up. Fingers crossed see you on the weekend!!!

Not going this year :(

In California for work so going to miss out.

It does mean I can call in at Gene Berg & pick up some goodies though :)

Hope the weather is better than last year !

They didn't come back to me, which is the first time in 5 years, but they are still advertising a line up so I will leave it at that.

I may be there, weather depending.

Have fun

Latest posts