Bristol Volksfest 2016, 17th - 19th June.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkywig

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know June seems a long way away, but it'll fly by as soon as the festive season is done.
I've been asked to change our "club" format slightly this year with just bays in the line-up. I'm also inviting the Type 3/4 lot to join us in a separate line-up alongside.

Can you follow the link and instructions below to book tickets, and then you add your name, both forum and the one you were christened with please, along with your registration number to the list below.
The idea is to park up in year order if possible, so I will need to know numbers to allocate a space in the line.
Same as previous years, we're being given a "club display" pitch, so vehicles line up at the front on Saturday and Sunday with tents/awnings at the rear of the pitch to allow show-goers to wander around the line-up.

"2016 is now firmly on our minds and our new ticketing system and website goes live this week. We are having a special display field for large clubs (like yours) and we want to make it easy for your crew to buy tickets. To do this please follow these steps:

When purchasing tickets select the ‘Weekend Ticket. Adult - Club Camping’. If you need young adult tickets (13-16 years) select the ‘Weekend Ticket. Young Adult (13-16)’.
Once you’ve selected the tickets you need you will then be taken to the next page where you will be asked to create an account.
On the following page you will be asked to choose a club and enter your vehicle details. Please make sure your club members select early bay so that we can allocate enough space for you all.
Tickets will start at £30 (booked before 31 January) we will also be offering free loos to group of 25+ as last year.

We will be unfolding our features for 2016 from the 14th December, which will be quite a big change from 2015, so watch out on our social media feed."

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"The early bird deadline has passed, but no worries for your club.
As one of the five clubs who have supported us each year with a quality display in our trade field we ( as last year ) are holding the price the same throughout.
Just let us know approximately how many tickets you require and we will then set up a promo code so you buy your tickets at the right price.
Cheers
Adrian and the Volksfest team."

Sparky, can you put me down for a spot please.
Work is all over the shop at the moment and as it stands I will be home for this and want to come but things are changing all the time for me at the moment.
If its an arse don't worry I will just rock up in general camping or possibly with DBS.
Cheers.

sparkywig, Simon Bennett, XPL 82G
Junglefacejake, Jake Remfry, LWU 64H
pinkarmy, lucie spraggon , _ _ _ _ _ _
robins,rich spraggon, smw 212G

Creationblue BHY340H

Creationblue BHY340H
Lee & Nic Coles MCY 91H

pinkarmy, Lucie Spraggon, _ _ _ _ _ _
robins, Rich Spraggon, SMW 212G
Creationblue BHY340H
Lee & Nic Coles MCY 91H
Nick, XEU 182K

Creationblue BHY340H
Lee & Nic Coles MCY 91H
Nick, XEU 182K
Ashys, Mark Ashworth, XRD664J

Creationblue BHY340H
Lee & Nic Coles MCY 91H
Nick, XEU 182K

Creationblue BHY340H
Lee & Nic Coles MCY 91H
Nick, XEU 182K
gvee, WOA 538J

Creationblue BHY340H
Lee & Nic Coles MCY 91H
Nick, XEU 182K
gvee, WOA 538J[/quote]
terrier man KFX 275F

Creationblue, BHY340H
Lee & Nic Coles MCY 91H
Nick, XEU 182K
gvee, WOA 538J
terrier man, Brett, KFX 275F

Any more?
I need an idea of numbers to get the promo code sorted.

Latest posts