• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Buyer - early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for an early bay. This will be our first camper so looking for a solid body and good runner, interior can be worked on. Interested to hear from anyone who is selling or looking to sell a well loved van which needs a new home.
James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy_Camper74 said:
Hi
I am looking for an early bay. This will be our first camper so looking for a solid body and good runner, interior can be worked on. Interested to hear from anyone who is selling or looking to sell a well loved van which needs a new home.
James

Earlybay - checked.
Solid body - checked.
Good runner - checked.
Interior can be worked on - checked.

This is my bus for sale , will be available at Busfest :D

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Happy_Camper74 said:
Hi
James

Hi
Now putting mine up for sale if interested.
1970 westfalia pop top

Happy_Camper74 said:
Hi
James

Whats the budget? Will make a massive difference to the choice available

StuF said:
Happy_Camper74 said:
Hi
James

Whats the budget? Will make a massive difference to the choice available

Hi, ideally £15k but may be able to stretch for the right vehicle. Thanks
James

Iamthewalrus said:
Happy_Camper74 said:
Hi
James

Hi
Now putting mine up for sale if interested.
1970 westfalia pop top

Hi
I'm interested and have sent you a message
James

Hi there,not sure if your fixed up yet.

Reluctantly,I may have to part with my 69 right hand drive delux devonette tin top.

Due to long term ongoing health issues.

Looking for offers over 17500,with a lot of spare parts included.
It has cost more to purchase and put it together.

Vehicle was fully rebuilt by a previous owner.
Huge file of receipts and bills are included.
And I've added and improved many things since it has been in my care.

Lotus white body,with diamond white roof skin and bumpers.
Body is in lovely clean condition.
It had Aus doors Including slider when it was restored.
Has had lower rear corners and all arches done to a very high standard.

Lowered all round on sprintstars with four excellent Yokohama tires.

It has a 1776 with well under 10000 miles on it.(I'd have to calculate the correct total)
Alternator powered electrics.
Remote oil cooler with hp1 filter and oil cooler.Maxiflo 3 oil pump.
Oil pressure and temp gauges.
Empi breather box venting both rocker covers.

Twin drla 40's,which have recently been overhauled, fuel regulater,Bosch 009 running points and condenser.
New service spare parts include: points condenser,belts,fitters,oil pipes,stainless clips,gaskets,gallon of Halso oil,all are included and kept in van.

36 horse doghouse fan housing.

Power steering by lite steer.

Vintage speed exhaust.

Removable towbar by auto craft,plus a hideaway stainless bracket with electric socket.
This is a top quality towbar

Fabulous csp front disc brakes.

Lovely original red vinyl interior which seats 6 people.

Original Devonette interior with removable seat bases and cooler/larder cupboard.
Chequered tiled floor.

Pull out bed,sleeps two.
Perfect original unsplit headliner.

I installed a second battery,with charging regulator and the interior now has it's own seperatefuse box,cigarette sockets,3 in rear,one at the cab end,really handy for charging your phone or I pad.
Plus i have a lead to power a cooler box.(which i may include)

NOS Raydyot front spot lamp,correctly wired in.Super cool accessory.

I also have a spare stock 1600 engine I bought,just in case I ever needed to pull the motor out for any service/ repair work so I could keep it on the road.
I know this is a excellent spare engine as i have heard it running and have tested it.

Now has matching front and rear roof racks,stainless and Chromed by custom and commercial.
Also i have just fitted a two bike fiamma bike rack for my older boys.

If I sell my bus I will be letting go my brilliant 1964 eriba puck too.
Plus a Kyam awning.

I have just recently took my family away for a week with it all which sadly may be the last time I can manage to do it.

I could go on forever.and I don't want to take over this post.
Located in Liverpool.

If anyone is interested,send us a pm.
I will get back as soon as possible.
Thanks.

interior

New flooring,carefully fitted.

The rubber mats under and around front seats will need replacing.
The t shift pictured has since been removed but will be included as i've re-fitted the standard gear stick.

This bike rack was brand two weeks ago.
And used twice.

If i do sell it,the new owner will have first dibs on this,my 64 puck.

Hi, not fixed up. Thanks for posting but ideally after a Westfalia. Ideally prefer a LHD import. Thanks

Happy_Camper74 said:
Hi, not fixed up. Thanks for posting but ideally after a Westfalia. Ideally prefer a LHD import. Thanks

No problem feller,westies are ace,i'm glad you said that as i really do not want it to go.
lol

Latest posts