Caffeine and Machine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallingoffalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm heading to C&M (CV37 7NS) at about 11am from Cheltenham, it's about 45 mins. If you're not familiar with it its basically a cafe with a massive car park where loads of enthusiasts turn up with their cars and bikes. I went a couple of months ago and there were classics, modern and some awful jap cars, but good excuse for a drive out. The folks I'm going with have a variety of stuff - Caterham, mx-5, M3, Jag.

Would be great to get some other campers there, will help people realise how cool they are!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Spotted yesterday at Caffeine & Machine!
556ea1ddab041d13fdee13efcb9bd426.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Only just seen this, we've been a couple of times, only once since we've had the camper though. Its about 20mins away for us so if there's another trip give us a shout!

Katieriz said:
Only just seen this, we've been a couple of times, only once since we've had the camper though. Its about 20mins away for us so if there's another trip give us a shout!

Yes will do!

Other air-cooled things there were a Beetle and a Type-3 (I think). I forgot to take photos (again!!).

Latest posts