Campervan Prices. Up or down?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redstar5

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any changes in van sales as a result of the current economic situation.

Are more people buying campervans to holiday in this country, maybe a bit cheaper than going abroad or are there more
vans for sale as times get tight.

Just a thought.

splitty prices seem to have fallen a lot....

.....looking out for a Beetle and people seem to be asking high prices for them...and some are even selling :shock:

The guy that has just done my roof lining said that prices of bays were holding up well, not that Im considering selling, in fact I am thinking about spending more on ours.

Hoping its a keeper

I would say all dubs are down, but bays are holding up better than the rest imo 8) you can get some good beetles for not much cashola at the moment, but a good type 3 now there is a different kettle of fish, some have gone up recently.........result! :wink: 8)

easy said:
you can get some good beetles for not much cashola at the moment, but a good type 3 now there is a different kettle of fish, some have gone up recently.........result! :wink: 8)

maybe I'm tight then :wink: , but i keep seeing Beetles at £3k no offers, with some work needed and a thread that goes on for miles about "what a bargain" :roll: ..............type 3's hmmmm haven't convinced the nearest and dearest she wants a square 8) instead of a Beetle.....looked a reasonable one on the type3 owners club for £750 black 72(?) , back in Jan

Latest posts