Camping at THE VINTAGE NOSTALGIA SHOW

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotonebeetle

Reaction score
Welcome to the Vintage Nostalgia Show.....25th - 27th May 2012

Why not submerge yourself in yester year, live life through "rose tinted glasses" for the weekend. Enjoy a few beers with good friends , take a step back in time relax and unwind . Enjoy a family event with all that is old and interesting from rusty autojumble bits, old fashions, vintage stalls, classic cars, traditional childrens activities and more!
Set in the beautiful surroundings of the Wylye
If you love vintage then dig out the old bell tent from the loft and come along! Everyone is welcome. Bring your old ridge tent, teepee, yurt, vintage caravan, classic car, vintage motorbike, steam engine, tractor, push bike. Whatever your interest come and celebrate with us. On Saturday night we have the Obscuritones playing live fast paced 50's rockabilly.
Go on put on your dancin shoes or best vintage frock, come and joins us!
Follow the vintage nostalgia show on face book or check out the website http://www.vintagenostalgiashow.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
]

twotonebeetle said:
Welcome to the Vintage Nostalgia Show.....25th - 27th May 2012

Why not submerge yourself in yester year, live life through "rose tinted glasses" for the weekend. Enjoy a few beers with good friends , take a step back in time relax and unwind . Enjoy a family event with all that is old and interesting from rusty autojumble bits, old fashions, vintage stalls, classic cars, traditional childrens activities and more!
Set in the beautiful surroundings of the Wylye
If you love vintage then dig out the old bell tent from the loft and come along! Everyone is welcome. Bring your old ridge tent, teepee, yurt, vintage caravan, classic car, vintage motorbike, steam engine, tractor, push bike. Whatever your interest come and celebrate with us. On Saturday night we have the Obscuritones playing live fast paced 50's rockabilly.
Go on put on your dancin shoes or best vintage frock, come and joins us!
Follow the vintage nostalgia show on face book or check out the website http://www.vintagenostalgiashow.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
]
Just got back that was the mutts nuts can't wait till next year I totally loved every second of it the music the people the whole atmosphere great great great

What a great weekend. Even if i did end up going in my notch and taking a tent as my bus wasnt up to the trip.

I blow out Stonor to go but it was definitely worth it :)

Latest posts