check out this grill!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyvanwestybike

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
After 1972
Van Type
79 sunroof deluxe
ya dont se many! 8)
Image086.jpg

nice 8) ive got a pair in the loft awaiting my van being roadworthy. an outer deluxe grill trim would look great paired up with them. and some see through cable ties, i assume some of those fiddly tabs cracked oof the back of them.

Very nice... but being that it's breakfast time I was hoping for some George Foreman grill action ;)

andewilson said:
nice 8) ive got a pair in the loft awaiting my van being roadworthy. an outer deluxe grill trim would look great paired up with them. and some see through cable ties, i assume some of those fiddly tabs cracked oof the back of them.

Definitely secure these with something other than the tabs as the lovely NOS ones I fitted were kindly bent to shit by some kind soul attempting to steal them, so I would say clear cable ties are a must with these :)

stainless ties in an envelope just needs posting, be careful putting them on you'll slice your fingers open, best to put the grill on a flat surface and draw the tie gently tighter

monkeyvanwestybike said:
Indeed they do!
Is that a chromed single mount Hella antenna i see on your bus? :)
if so where dya get it? :)
Available over here too mate just put one on mine got it from C & C.