Classic AirCooled VW garage in Scotland

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DicDoc

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a garage in Scotland (preferably the North-East) with experience and expertise for our vehicles who can look over my crossover kombi following my extensive restoration of an abandoned project by the previous owner? I have nothing to compare against and no prior knowledge of what’s right and what’s wrong.
On a related theme, there was an attempt to produce a map of such garages in UK on this forum some years ago but I cannot find it or see if it still exists. This would be a valuable resource for all (especially newbies like me) if it could be resurrected but it would presumably require a dedicated individual with the time, knowledge and enthusiasm to maintain it. I’m also a member of the TR Register and they have developed an app of garages, suppliers, etc. which has received accolades for the initiative. Is this something worth considering perhaps in conjunction with one of the big suppliers e.g. JK who might be willing to fund it?
Richard

Latest posts