Club Camping and Club Display at BUSTYPES

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I will be there just for the day on Sunday, still doing a bit of welding for the MOT but hopefully will have passed by the weekend :D but still quite a bit to do on the interior :(

looks like Leon and myself will be there sometime sat.

Could someone saveboth of us some space in eb camping please?

Any contact numbers of eb peeps who are reserving club camping ?

Hi Jon
Looking increasingly unlikely that we will make it now. Generator light issue which I don't think I will be able to get sorted in time. Looks like a big, unexpected alternator problem. Real shame, it was our first weekend away, looking forward to catching up and seeing the work you have done on windsurfers westy

David
faux said:
Hi all.

For those who are thinking of attending Bustypes I would like to organise a make shift area for club camping and a display on the Saturday.

All you need to do is book your tickets here- http://www.bus-types.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And put your name down on this thread, I will try to mark out an area for everyone. (If I am stepping on anyone else' toes please let me know.)

Here is the email from Dean at Bustypes.

Thanks

Jon 07801 627195

"Hi Jon

We do not usually arrange club camping, but what we usually suggest is that your members that arrive early mark out an area for yourselves with bunting tape etc.

The Club Displays take place on the Sunday in the main arena (adjacent to the show & shine) so if you could fill out the attached club display form and e-mail or post it back to me.

Would you also like to arrange a display with your members on the Saturday? The reason I ask is on the Saturday we only usually have a Daily Driver Display in the main arena which leaves us with alot of spare space in there. Would be good to have a line-up of your vans also.

Let me know what you think.

Regards
Dean"

Latest posts