Club Camping and Club Display at BUSTYPES

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faux

Reaction score
Hi all.

For those who are thinking of attending Bustypes I would like to organise a make shift area for club camping and a display on the Saturday.

All you need to do is book your tickets here- http://www.bus-types.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And put your name down on this thread, I will try to mark out an area for everyone. (If I am stepping on anyone else' toes please let me know.)

Here is the email from Dean at Bustypes.

Thanks

Jon 07801 627195

"Hi Jon

We do not usually arrange club camping, but what we usually suggest is that your members that arrive early mark out an area for yourselves with bunting tape etc.

The Club Displays take place on the Sunday in the main arena (adjacent to the show & shine) so if you could fill out the attached club display form and e-mail or post it back to me.

Would you also like to arrange a display with your members on the Saturday? The reason I ask is on the Saturday we only usually have a Daily Driver Display in the main arena which leaves us with alot of spare space in there. Would be good to have a line-up of your vans also.

Let me know what you think.

Regards
Dean"

I am aiming to be there for the Friday night and Saturday so would be happy to take part in any display you can arrange.

A good start to the year I'd say.

Jon

I'm on a course in Wales that week that runs through till the Sunday but I'll try and get away early so save me a place for the Saturday night and I'll come and join you.

Faux
Mike F
nagsWolVec
Graham L (Sat Night/Sunday)

Nice one Graham, I'll save that spot for you.

Scotty, it is in a great spot just into England on the Shropshire/Powys border.

I went to the first 4 shows, each one was great, a really family friendly show with some cool bands. there is a leisure centre in the town to take the kids too. We even had a heat wave on the first show :lol:

Just book with them and let me know.

Keep those names coming.

Jon

Hi Jon
Just downloaded the booking form - This will be the first public outing of the 'new' westy I secured at the weekend so will be a nice run out

David

faux said:
Nice one Graham, I'll save that spot for you.

Scotty, it is in a great spot just into England on the Shropshire/Powys border.

I went to the first 4 shows, each one was great, a really family friendly show with some cool bands. there is a leisure centre in the town to take the kids too. We even had a heat wave on the first show :lol:

Just book with them and let me know.

Keep those names coming.

Jon

Nice one David

Saturday Earlybay Display now confirmed.....the more the merrier.

Faux
Mike F
nagsWolVec
Cotswoldiver

Count me in on this 1, (and the wife (and bump) and daughter)
The booking form is in the post.
Not sure about being in the display but definately up for the club camping area :party0009:
What time are people meeting up?

Simon

P.S. Will there be room for awnings or not?
Haven't bought 1 yet but might buy at the show so someone can show me how to put it up :cool0008:

Due to the small numbers I will not be setting up an Earlybay camping area.......but my brother will try to be there early set up an area for those who have put their names down and some extra space just in case.

However, I will do I route round the site on Sat am to get a decent selection of Earlybays......

See you all there

I'll be there with family Sat am, maybe stop over friday night also.

Faux
Mike F
nagsWolVec
Cotswoldiver
Uber Cool

I'm there Friday and Saturday dare I say it with some friends in t25's,I will try and introduce myself to as many early bayers as possible, :p sos I can put a face to a van!!

PinkPanther said:
I'm there Friday and Saturday dare I say it with some friends in t25's,I will try and introduce myself to as many early bayers as possible, :p sos I can put a face to a van!!

No problem - but doesn't stop you getting the van in our lineup!

Would love to go for the weekend but think it's a bit premature. Once we've got the heater, cooker, curtains etc it will be all systems go!!!!!
Might have a day trip there though :mrgreen:

Latest posts